The Witches Wheel of the year is a celebration of the flow of life. The changes in the wind, the air growing colder, the sun getting warmer, the fruits we plant, the flowers blooming, the leaves that fall, the warming food, the refreshing waves cooling us. We also remember those who have passed, embrace what we have and welcome those yet to join us. Each turn has its own magick and beauty. My goal is to bring you an experience that you can enjoy each sabbat, a ritual you can complete through out the day, to ground you into the current season, to allow you to connect with the present and to simply enjoy the moment.
The wheel is turning and the veil grows thin. As we step towards the darker days, the air is crisp and cool, yet alive with the whispers of those beyond our world. Life feels electric, not with the growth that comes with the sun, but with the presence of those who wander and wait, to be seen, heard and acknowledged.
The Samhain Ritual box was created to heighten our senses, protect our homes and provide magick for those keen to practise.
In this ritual box you will find items created to help to embrace the magick of this Samhain season:
- A black scrying candle: Divination magick is embraced and encouraged as we step into Samhain season. The veil is thin heightening our senses and intuition, allowing us to hear and feel messages and those who step closer. This candle is as black as night, allowing you to both candle scry wusing the flame, but also stare into the dark depths of the wax. A scent of black rose has use to protect those who allow themselves to wander, along with sprinkles of black tourmaline. Apple is also placed on top to encourage your mind to wander.
- a white wish candle: Although often in spellwork, which is also encouraged if that is what you are called to do, this white candle is for honouring someone who is beyond our realm. Lighting a white candle is not only a form of acknowledge but an invitation, allowing the chosen to visit and share with you on Samhain night. It could be a lost loved one, ancestor or even deity, you only need to write them came on the candle and light the flame.
- Divination Spray: As previously stated, Divination magick is encouraged during Samhain season and this spray is here to aid you on your magickal adventure. Witchcrafted using oils of Star Anise, Bay, Camphor, Angelica and Orange, this spray will enhance your intuition and open your third eye to allow messages to come through clearly and strong connections created. Pieces of clear quartz have been added to amplify the magickal properties of the oils and each bottle was placed in a ritual, blessed by Hecate, Goddess of the Witches and magick maker.
- Black Salt: Protection of the home is of high importance during this turn of the wheel. As much as communication is desired, we don't want any negative energies deciding to step through in your home, so black salt has been included to use of the thresholds of your home. This will created a blockage so only those invited may enter.
- Black Obsidian: A beautiful crystal to keep with you as we step into Samhain season. Black Obsidian is a great tool to use for protection, strength and dispeling negative energy. But also is often used to heighten intuition and Focus when you work your magickal workings.
- Pendulum Divination Board: Using a pendulum is a really fun way to create communication with those beyond our realm. This bored helps to clarify meaning, providing a space for the pendulum to speak with your clearly.
I hope this ritual box provides your Samhain season with magick encouraging you to dived deeper than ever before.