The Witches Wheel of the year is a celebration of the flow of life. The changes in the wind, the air growing colder, the sun getting warmer, the fruits we plant, the flowers blooming, the leaves that fall, the warming food, the refreshing waves cooling us. We also remember those who have passed, embrace what we have and welcome those yet to join us. Each turn has its own magick and beauty. My goal is to bring you an experience that you can enjoy each sabbat, a ritual you can complete through out the day, to ground you into the current season, to allow you to connect with the present and to simply enjoy the moment.
The arrival of the abundant Spring breeze always makes my witchy heart sing. We are now at a time of growth, of new life, a time where possibilites are endless and the beauty and magick of nature is all around us. The Spring Equinox, or Ostara, is a time to embrace a new beginning. It is a time to shed the weight of winter and allow yourself to step into your power. For now is a time of creation and what you will create is entirely up to you.
This ritual box was conjured to capture the beauty of Ostara, to embrace the elements that are now swirling with power and to allow yourself to step into a new time of deeper witchy magick.
In this ritual box you will find:
- Peony Magick candle: This candle celebrates the beauty of Spring. Peony petals fill the air, a flower of love and protection. On top you will find a mix of Roses, Chrysanthemums and cornflower, bringing the properties of happiness, love, lust, abundance, magick and intuition. A beautiful piece of Moonstone sits on top, calling in the magick of the Moon and the Goddess.
- Sacred Spring Salt: One of my favourite ways of self lov, is allowing myself the timee to cleanse away old energy, negative cords and yucky vibes that can grab on with a tight grip. By using salt in water, you are combing the elements of Earth and Water, stability and clarity, and allowing them to aid in your cleanse. In this salt blend I have used a combination of epsom salt, dead sea salt and Himalayan salt, as salt is such an effective method of cleansing toxic energy. In this blend you will find a mixture of herbs and flowers each with properties of healing, protecting, clearing and raising energy. A blend of Rosewood, Lemon and Cedarwood essential oils them complete them to create a magickal blnd for you to use either in the bath or as a salt scrub in the shower.
- Seeds to Grow: Inside you will find two packets containing magick for you to grow in your garden.These seeds include Sunflowers (Personal Power, Happiness and Abundance) and Marigold (Protection, Psychic Powers and Justice). These flowers will not only bring a sprinkle of magick to your garden, they will also mak our Bee, Butterfly and Fae friends very happy.
-Spring Magick Incense: This beautiful blend was witchcrafted by your truly, so that you may infuse the magick of Spring in your rituals, meditation and through your sacred space and home. This incense was designed to cleanse, clear negative energy, warm the heart and open the mind to positive light.
- Mini Aphrodite Offering Candle: The Goddess of Love, Aphrodite was born from the Sea and brings to us the ability to see beauty not only all around us but within ourselves. The perfect goddess to connect with this Spring Season.
- Ostara Book of Shadow Pages: A new edition this year, my Book Of Shadow pages are a fun way to fill your mind (and your Book of Shadows) with the magick each sabbat brings. In your Ostara notes you will find information about the day, how you can celebrate, a chart of magickal herbs, flowers and plants, a recipe for a delicious Ostara treat and a ritual to connect with the Goddess Aphrodite.
May this ritual box bring you endless magick. May your days grow light and your soul fill with light, love the magick the earth is creating around you.